Files to download
REGULATIONS FOR ONLINE STORE
These Regulations define the way of concluding contracts and filing complaints in the online store, located at the electronic address www.PerfumeriaQuality.pl. The terms used in these Regulations are given the following definitions:
1. Store - online store located at the electronic address www.PerfumeriaQuality.pl, through which the Seller sells the Goods without the simultaneous presence of both sites, using the internet network;
2. Seller - Quality Missala, reported to Central Registration and Information on Business, kept by the President of the capital city of Warsaw under the number: 1406, ul. Kędzierskiego 3B, 01-493 Warsaw, NIP: 527-025-16-25, REGON: 011014195, phone : 22 638 74 47, fax: 22 638 74 44, email: [email protected], being the owner of the Store;
3. Client - a natural person with legal capacity or a legal person or an organizational unit with legal capacity, that submits orders in Store;
4. Goods - movable items, offered by the Seller in the Store;
5. Order - a procedure leading to the conclusion of a sales agreement using the Basket, preceded by the choice of the Goods, payment method and method of delivery;
6. Contract - a product sale agreement concluded between the Seller and the Customer, at the time the Seller accepts the Order for implementation;
7. Basket - an electronic form, through which the Customer places an Order;
8. Registration - a sequence of activities consisting in providing Customer Data necessary to create an individual Customer Account;
9. Data - Customer data, including personal data, processed in order to fulfill the Order placed by the Customer;
10. Account - an individual customer's account created after registration, necessary for placing orders by the customer and using other functions offered by the store;
11. Price - unit price of the Goods included in the description of the Goods, expressed in Polish zlotys; the price includes VAT tax on goods and services; the price does not include Delivery costs;
12. Delivery costs - costs of delivery of the Goods, which are borne by the Customer;
13. Payment - payment for the placed Order, including the Price and Delivery costs, chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
Using the store - general provisions
1. The Seller is an authorized representative of producers or distributors of all Goods offered in the store. The goods are offered as a part of a legal distribution process, which guarantees their original character.
2. The use of the Store takes place using an ICT system. For this purpose, it is necessary to have a device with an internet access and a web browser.
3. Placing orders in the store requires a registered customer account or takes place without registration.
5. Promotions (including discount codes) on the Store's website may be limited in time or due to availability of the Goods (while stocks last).
6. Promotions and discounts do not merge, unless the Seller decides otherwise.
7. The content of the Store website is owned by the Seller and is legally protected.
1. The registration is made by completing the electronic registration form, located at the electronic address www.PerfumeriaQuality.pl
2. The registration form contains fields, filling which is voluntary, but necessary for creating an Account and placing orders via it. The client provides in particular:
a. name and surname,
b. address of residence,
c. e-mail address,
d. mobile phone
3. The Customer is obliged to provide true Data and is responsibe to ensure liability.
4. In the case of a legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, registration in the Store as well as all further activities of this entity in the Store may be made only by person who is authorized to perform activities related to the entity on behalf of that entity, regarding Registration and to perform activities aimed at the implementation of the rights and obligations of this entity as a customer.
5. After sending the completed registration form to the Seller, the Customer will receive an e-mail message confirming the creation of the Account, to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. Since the confirmation of creating an Account, the Customer may use the Account.
6. In case of any change of customer's data provided during registration, the customer should update it before the next purchase, using the appropriate form available in the store.
1. To create an individual Customer Account, prior Registration is required.
2. The password used to log in to the store is confidential and can be changed by the Customer.
3. The password should not be made available to third parties. The Seller is not liable with the title of the third party using the Customer's Account or password.
4. Having an individual Account allows the Customer, in particular, to:
a. place Orders,
b. browse the customer's purchase history,
c. monitor the status of submitted Orders.
5. The Customer has the ability of editing his Data within the Account by editing the "My Account" tab. The data for which the Customer may supplement his Account is in particular:
a. telephone number,
b. date of birth,
c. mailing address,
d. for customers who are entrepreneurs: company name, company headquarters address, NIP (taxpayer's identification number).
Placing the order
1. The Seller allows the Customer to place an Order in the Store 24 hours a day.
2. Placing an order in the store is possible for the customer who has an account, as well as without registration.
3. Placing orders takes place using the Basket.
4. The Customer and the Seller are bound with the Price appearing in the description of the Good at the time of placing the Order.
5. Before placing an Order, the Customer selects parameters such as the quantity of the Goods, the method of delivery and the method of Payment.
6. The Customer confirms the willingness to place an Order, by clicking the "I am ordering with the obligation to pay" icon.
7. The order goes to execution after the Customer has made the Payment. In the case of a COD order, the Seller reserves the right to confirm the order by the Customer (by phone or by e-mail sent to the address provided when placing the order).
8. An e-mail message is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer, when placing the Order, confirming the fact that the Order has been accepted for execution.
9. The Store's offer does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code. The Customer acknowledges that the Goods ordered by him may be unavailable in the Store's warehouse at the time of placing the Order, which may affect its execution, about which the Customer will be immediately informed by the Seller.
10. In the case referred to in paragraph 9 above, the Customer is entitled to a refund of the amount paid and the Agreement is not concluded.
11. The Seller has the right to change the assortment of Goods offered in the Store, Prices and Delivery Costs. Changes introduced by the Seller do not affect orders placed before their entry into force.
1. The prices of Goods presented in the Store are only valid when placing Orders via the Store.
2. The Payment must be made before the Order is executed or upon its receipt.
3. Seller accepts the following Payment methods:
a. transfer to account number: 43150011261211200143760000;
b. payment in cash on delivery (pickup) - an additional cost for orders of less than 400 PLN is 6 PLN
c. electronic transfer using the electronic payment service,
d. payment with a card using the electronic payment service,
e. payments via the PayU system (credit cards or bank transfers) or PayPal.
4. If you choose Payments listed in § 6 para. 3 points 3-5, the customer is automatically redirected to the electronic payment service.
5. The date of payment will be considered to be the day when the payment is credited to the Seller's bank account.
6. By placing an order, the Customer agrees to authorize the Seller to issue VAT invoices or bills for the purchase, made without the recipient's signature.
7. If the Buyer is a natural person not conducting business, the Seller attaches to the order a cash register receipt. A VAT invoice is issued only at the Customer's request.
8. If the Buyer is an entity conducting business activity, the Seller issues a VAT invoice after the Buyer sends the required information via e-mail.
1. The goods are delivered to the address indicated when placing the Order.
2. The Seller is not responsible for non-delivery of the Goods for reasons attributable to the Customer, e.g. due to an incorrect delivery address.
3. The customer can choose one of the following delivery methods:
a. courier delivery,
b. postal service,
c. personal pickup at Perfumeria Quality stores located in Warsaw: - KLIF Fashion House, Okopowa 58/72 street - Marriott Hotel - LIM Center, Aleje Jerozolimskie 65/79 - Bemowo, Kędzierskiego 3B street (corner of Radiowa and Powstańców Śląskich)
4. The goods are sent promptly, not later than within 48 hours from the date of payment being credited to the Seller's account.
5. In the case of unexpected circumstances that result in not handing over the Order to the courier or post office in accordance with § 7 point 4, the Customer will be informed of this fact and longer delivery time.
6. The Customer bears the costs of delivery of the Goods in the following cases: a. Goods sent by post of less than 100 PLN - 7 PLN is added to the price; b. Goods sent by courier DPD with a value below 400 PLN - 15 PLN is added to the price.
7. Orders exceeding 400 PLN are sent without additional costs via courier DPD shipment.
8. At the emphatic request and for responsibility of the Customer, an order above 400 PLN may be sent via Poczta Polska (registered mail priority or priority parcel).
9. In the case of international shipments, the cost of shipping to European countries is 40 PLN, and outside of Europe - 90 PLN.
10. In case of doubts as to the condition of the delivered Goods, the Seller suggests checking the Goods in the presence of a courier. In case of damage, incompleteness of the Goods or other defects, the Customer is entitled to submit a complaint in the manner specified in § 9 of these Regulations.
1. The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason, within 14 days counted from the day when the Customer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer, acquired the possession of the Good.
2. In order to take advantage of the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform the Seller about the withdrawal from the contract in an unambiguous statement. For this purpose, the Customer may use the Withdrawal Form, which is placed as an attachment to these Regulations.
3. The declaration of withdrawal should be sent to the following address: Quality Missala, ul. Kędzierskiego 3B, 01-493 Warsaw, tel./fax: 22 638 74 47, email: [email protected]
4. To keep the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is enough to send a statement on withdrawal from the contract before the deadline for withdrawal.
5. In case of withdrawal, the Seller will return to the Customer all payments received, including the cost of delivering the Goods, with the exception of additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Seller. The return shall be made immediately, not later than 14 days from the day on which the Seller was informed about the withdrawal.
6. The Seller shall refund the payments using the same payment methods as were used in the original transaction, unless the Customer agrees to another form of payment.
7. The customer does not bear any fees in connection with the return of the payment.
8. The Seller may withhold the cost reimbursement, until receiving the Goods with the receipt or until evidence of its return is provided to him, depending on which event occurs first.
9. The returned Product and the receipt are sent by the Client to the address Quality Missala, ul. Kędzierskiego 3B, 01-493 Warsaw immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Owner about the withdrawal.
10. The date of return is retained if the Customer sends back the Goods together with the receipt within 14 days.
11. In case of withdrawal, the Customer bears the direct costs of returning the Goods.
12. The Customer is responsible for reducing the value of the Product resulting from using it in a different way than it was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
13. The right of withdrawal does not apply to samples prepared by the Seller at the Customer's request (according to Article 38 paragraph 2 of the Act on the Consumer Rights Act) and cosmetics delivered in a sealed package if their packaging was opened after delivery (according to Article 38 paragraph 5 of the Consumer Rights Act). This limitation is due to hygiene and health reasons.
14. If the sale took place on the basis of a VAT invoice, after the Customer's withdrawal from the contract, a correcting invoice is issued. The original and a copy of the invoice are sent to the customer with a priority letter. The customer should send back a signed copy of the correcting invoice. After receiving the correcting invoice, the Seller shall refund money to the Customer's account within 7 business days.
1. The Seller is liable for defects of the Goods in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code. We kindly ask you to check before receiving the parcel from the post or from the courier, if the packaging or product has not been damaged in transport. If the parcel or product is damaged, do not accept the parcel and make a damage report in the presence of the courier or postal worker and contact the online boutique www.PerfumeriaQuality.pl immediately.
2. If the Product has defects or was damaged during the shipment, the Customer sends it back by mail along with the receipt or invoice, the description of the reason for the complaint and an indication of what action is expected from the Seller. After considering the complaint, the Owner may, in accordance with the Customer's request:
a. Accept the complaint and exchange it for a fully-fledged Product,
b. Accept the complaint and offer other goods available in the store,
c. Accept the complaint and return the money,
d. Do not accept the complaint and send back the advertised Goods at the expense of the Customer.
3. If the complaint is accepted, the Seller shall return to the Customer the equivalent of the postage costs related to the return of the Goods complained about.
4. The Seller does not accept parcels sent back on delivery.
5. Due to the illustrative nature of the pictures on the Store website and the properties of some natural ingredients and changes in the appearance of bottles made by manufacturers, the basis for filing a complaint can not be differences in the color of the perfume and the appearance of the bottle against the picture posted on the Store website or to the previously acquired product.
1. The Seller is not responsible for any disruptions in the functioning of the store, caused by reasons beyond his control, in particular for the equipment failure or unauthorized interference by third parties.
2. The Seller shall not be liable for any damage suffered by the Customer as a result of using the unsecured device that does not have antivirus protection, which it connects to the Internet.
3. The seller is not responsible for the course and effectiveness of transactions made through the electronic payment service.
1. These Regulations are available at the electronic address www.PerfumeriaQuality.pl in an electronic version, enabling its acquisition, reproduction and saving by means of the ICT system used by the Customer.
2. The Seller reserves the right to change these Regulations. The amendment to the Regulations comes into force within 14 days of publication. Amendments to the Regulations do not affect orders placed before the amendments come into force. In the absence of acceptance of changes in the Regulations, the Customer is entitled to terminate the contract for the provision of services by electronic means (creation of an Account) by sending the appropriate statement to the address of the Seller.
3. If any of the provisions of these Regulations would be considered invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will be excluded from the provisions of these Regulations, which will continue to apply to the widest extent permitted by law.
4. Any disputes arising from the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations, the parties shall first try to settle by agreement. In the event of its lack, disputes are subject to resolution by a common court competent in accordance with the provisions of the Act of November 17, 1964. Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 43, item 296, with later amendments).
5. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code.